Monthly Community Giving Program
MacGregor Cares about the community. As a member of the community for over 60 years, MacGregor Plumbing & Heating knows that giving back to the community benefits everyone. That's why we created the MacGregor Cares - Monthly Community Giving Program.
$500 Given Every Month
Do you know of a group, organization or fundraiser that needs help in the community? We're here to help them reach their goals.
Here's how MacGregor Cares works:
- MacGregor Cares will give $500 to a local group or organization in the community each month.
- Nominate your group by filling out the nomination form.
- MacGregor will choose three groups each month from all nominations received.
- MacGregor will notify the three groups that they were chosen and provide voting and program details.
- Groups will have about a month to get votes in. (specific dates will be in a letter mailed to the groups)
- The 3 groups selected can pass the word and get votes for their group by directing voters here, to our website.
- The group with the most votes wins the MacGregor Cares - Monthly Community Giving Program donation.
DISCLAIMER: Decisions of MacGregor Plumbing are final. Nominations chosen for the monthly contest are at the sole discretion of MacGregor. One vote per day, per person allowed. Groups may be nominated more than one time in the calendar year but may not be selected for voting more than one time per calendar year. Groups do not need to be 501 (c) 3, however MacGregor Cares may ask for more information about your group prior to being chosen for voting. This program pertains to local groups, fundraisers and organizations in the Emmet & Charlevoix areas.Your privacy is important to us. We will not release your name, address or email information to anyone.